Friday, December 23, 2011

While the mind is restless and tired

I would be a paradox personified
Or a simile if you may
The mirror gives a different view
It is hard to see yourself as you are.

I would be confused
But so are you or maybe not
Ways of the world are mythical and confounding
Who are they, do they know?

I lurk in my thoughts
They lurk to know what is to know
I sit in the crowd
The crowd sits alone.

Life and Life is part of the search
The search has not yet found its path
I close my eyes, falling in the brightening dark
The colours spreading through the prism He holds
We have faith, wavering and steadfast

Selfless are they who believe so.

4 comments:

  1. Please reduce the numbers of post on page... make it 3 or 5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am writing to you on behalf of The Viewspaper regarding a major event on Twitter. If interested, please contact us at garvitak@theviewspaper.net

    Regards,
    Garvita

    ReplyDelete