Monday, September 26, 2011

"Men are from Mars, Women from Venus" and I am a Plutonian

Title in quotes, cuz its not mine (ofcourse you know that).
I will be digress every second sentence.
You can quit reading already.

So if men and women come from different planets, it does prove there are other intelligent species in this unoverse. They made a rocket centuriesx100 yrs ago and shooed them away cuz they were inferior. I am still working on the theory behind the 3rd gender.

(Also there will be typos & grammar shall be non existent).

I am going to act like some neutral, knowitall alien here.

So yeah, the point of this post is supposed to be about how both genders get taken for a ride by the other gender. How noth genders do have examples of folks who will stick to you like super glue, loving you all theor lige. How both.feel the other is a not understanding anything type.

So you got my point?

Lets start with, girls look only for rich guys. Err, I take it on the same level of assholiness like saying women's real place is under the footwear of the guy. No, there is no analogy there. Dont guys look for the hottest, prettiest girl around? But we know its not true for all. I know guys who have taken money from their girls (that bloody ex of my sister has still nor returned my money). Another very pretty girl friends boyfriend (looks like a bull) had not returned hwr money. Another boy friend of mine was very patient with his ex who wasnt sure if dhe wantwd to stay with the now ex or the one she exed before being with this ex.

All I am saying is, we dont really need to generalise things about anything about anyone. It hurts us not so pretty, skinny types, cuz hello you say all the nice girls fall for the bad boys & nice ones we look for are the ones the pretty lady left behind. Erm, did you look back at the girl who smiled at you,maybe not the hottest one in town but who took trouble to make you smile. Yes, she is a nice girl who would be waiting to be wooed..

This is a general observation. You are welcome to agree, disagree, not care or whatever.
My station is here & I am running late.

You did read this, dincha.

No comments:

Post a Comment